July 03, 2006

... Ugh

It has come to my attention that some of you disbelieve that I am at all 15. For that matter, even female. Out of the mouth of stitches:

Well actually I've always pictured you about oh 57 or so, balding, hunched over your computer whacking off under the desk and pretending to be a teenager.


So, we're going to provide evidence that she's getting the wrong impression and a complete cluster fuck =)

There you go. One with a nice little sign. Isn't it pretty? Not what you pictured at all eh?


Oh here, we'll give you a full one of my face too. How'd you like that hmm?

Oh no? You've been proved wrong enough? Ah, well... TOO FUCKING BAD.



And there you have it folks. You have my emolicious face, with my beautiful red rubber spike bracelet... and thats actually how I look when reading your posts stitches. They're really that boring.

Enjoy! ♥

..::Ragwot::..

5 Comments:

Blogger Obfuscation said...

They still wont believe you most likely. They have their heads stuffed too far up their own asses to realise whats true and what isnt.

6:35 AM  
Blogger Ragwot said...

Yeah, I can see them coming back with "Oh you probably got one of your little girlfriends to take a picture of herself like that."

Pft. What else do they want? I have pictures of my birth certificate still if it enthralls them.

I do like the picture when I look bored though ;) It's kind of cute.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Invincible said...

You got it obfuscation, so far up there they cant even see what they are really doing to the kids of today.

Nice pictures ragwot, well done and great way to get the point across that they are assuming even the best of us are pedophiles, well done AZ you fucking morons.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Llort said...

Just goes to show what a mixed up bunch of fucking pedophiles you are!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Ragwot said...

*blinks slowly...* Yes... I'm so mixed up...

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home