July 01, 2006

!Hah .... Hah!

Absolute Zero can do their little "Hatebreed lyrics" This is Blah blah blah...

Than I sure as hell can. =)

Trapt - stand up

Why don't you let me be?
Leave me alone,
You start a fire inside, that I could never control,
You wanna see a reaction.

Come on and cut me down,
You've gone as far as I'll go,
Now you're crossing the line,
And I'm letting you know,
Well Here's you're reaction.

Stand up, I have had enough,
Walk away before I finish what you've started,
Face to face, I will put you in your place.
End this game before I finish what you've started,
Face to face, Everything will change.

You planted the seed,
How my anger has grown,
Got a feeling inside, that I can't seem to control,
You wanna see a reaction.

Come on and cut me down,
You've gone as far as I'll go,
Now you're crossing the line,
And I am letting you know,
Well here's your reaction.

Stand up, I have had enough,
Walk away before I finish what you've started,
Face to face, I will put you in your place.
End this game before I finish what you've started,
Face to face, everything will change.

Insult,
After Insult [x9]

Stand up, I have had enough,
Walk away before I finish what you've started,
Face to face, I will put you in your place.
End this game before I finish what you've started,
Face to face, everything will change.

Walk away,
Everything will change,
You wanna see a reaction,
You wanna see a reaction,
Stand up.

There. My lyrics run.

Oh, and here, call this ;) 1-712-432-7485 (Message intended for Absolute Zero)

Thanks Obfuscation. You did a wonderful job on that.

..::Ragwot::..

1 Comments:

Blogger Llort said...

Ragwot you are fucked in the head or should be!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home