June 28, 2006

The Basics

So, let's give you the basics about me.

Name: Iris
Nickname: Ragwot
Religion: Buddhist
Sexual Orintation: Bisexual
Beliefs: That all people are equal, and not to be judged under any bar that you would judge yourself. That people should raise their IQ's above the IQ of a bucket of potatoe salad, and be loved by their fellow wo/man instead of annoying the fuck out of them. (To be continued.)

History:

For many years of my life I was brought up by the television set. I was in a neglectful enviroment with little to no proof of love. After many years, me and my father... being the stubborn people we are started to fight one another. This continued on for many years before it started to get worse. By age 10 (a bit before I became as such), My father was full out abusing me. It grew from verbal abuse... to mental abuse... to physical abuse. My suicide attempts started as the mental abuse grew. Which are still currently being worked on with outside help. After about 3 years of being physically abused and no one believing me, my Father attempted to strangle my Mother. My Father was taken into custody and put into detox. (He was is an alcoholic.) After 3 months of being in jail my father was moved into Inpatient rehab... and I was still not allowed to see him, though my Mother (The Victim) could. So could my little brother of 4 years. After he came back from Inpatient rehab, he was still not allowed to visit me. After a few months, a few days before my birthday he was allowed home. I was overjoyed. My suicide attempts decreased after that and I was living rather happily. For that matter.. I lived happily for a while. But, soon my mother started taking my Farthers place with the verbal abuse and the suicide attempts increased again. That's all you really need to know about me as for my history.

Personality:

I may be gothic, but I'm a giggly person. I love making others laugh, smile, and generally have that happy, glad to be alive feeling. Occasionally I can be rather dark and dreary, but, after a few hours it normally passes and I go back to being random. I care about others around me and do anything in my power to make them happy and generally try to keep it that way. I'm always there for a shoulder to cry on, or to laugh at some immature little joke. I'm here when needed, and easy to get ahold of when I'm not here. I stand up and speak my mind for what I believe is right, and no one can ever hold me back from it. I don't hesitate to answer questions posed towards me, and I will answer them truthfully, and to the best of my ability.

Any other questions that you would like answered, leave a comment, and I'll be sure to add the question along with the designated response in here.

Thank you.

..::Ragwot::..

1 Comments:

Blogger uncomfortably numb said...

I know this is an older post of yours, but I think this might be the best place to begin for my question(s) to you.

I'm just new to the blogger community and have been lurking about reading posts and comments on many blogs after my attention was directed to PJ by a "friend" as a warning/deterrent. It's amazing how many things you can find if you expand on what they present.

So getting to my question(s) now..

First, why did you get involved with the whole PJ vs Pedophile issue in the first place?

I've seen a lot of variations in posts/comments ranging from hatered and out right stupidity to well thought out and intellectual.

Why (I guess this is secondly) would you want to be dragged into this if you are.. issue neutral ..I guess would best describe you?

And in regards to your post, that would not be something I'd wish anyone have to go through. I've got a bit of disfunction in my family, but that's a lot. It takes quite the person to come through that and still be able to giggle and be random.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home